Have you ever seriously thought about living your dream? We did and now we are full time cruisers onboard M/V Big Run. Everyday is a new page to be written in our ship's log as we travel to new places and revisit some ol' favorites. Come along and share our experiences and journeys.

Comments to postings are welcomed. We have elected to moderate all comments before the comment is published, so be patient, you comment will be posted.


Welcome to our Adventure

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Brunswick, GA


     In celebration of our reunion with Ken & Cindy (S/V Meant To Be), Mother Nature provided us with a spectacular "event" over Brunswick, GA.

8 comments:

Dave Gibson said...

Hey, you guys are in our Marina! We're on dock 13. Where are you?

Big Run said...

Hello Pam & Dave

We are on the hook on Back River, on the other side of town, our friends have a home here.

If you need fuel check out Ocean Petroleum, next door to BLM, best diesel prices in the region.

Bob

extra said...

Don;t know if this is the same Puddle Jumper you are looking for but...I found this blog on the net. Appears to be rather recent.

http://www.adventurebythesea.com/

Big Run said...

Hello Extra

The S/V Puddlujumper we are seeking is a catamaran crewed by Bill & Mara, thanks for the lead.

Bob

extra said...

On or about February 27th 2012, S/V Puddlejumper was with S/V Veranda in Hog Cay. That's the last entry I can find on the net. If I run across something I'll post it here. Here's the link to the blog.

http://veranda422.blogspot.com/2012/02/february-27-2012.html

Sorry I seem to be such a pest but, honestly I'm just trying to help. Good luck in your travels and locating S/V Puddlejumper.

Big Run said...

Thanks Extra

That was a solid lead, I posted a comment on Veranda's blog hoping they can help.

Bob

S/V Veranda said...

I sent an email to Bill. I'm sure he'll be in contact shortly....

Big Run said...

Thanks Veranda

Catch me in Black Point, Exuma and I'll buy you a beer!

Bob

Copyright 2007 and Every Year Thereafter.

All Rights Reserved Including Photo Images and Text.

In Other words - You May Not Use it, Copy it or Steal it!