Have you ever seriously thought about living your dream? We did and now we are full time cruisers onboard M/V Big Run. Everyday is a new page to be written in our ship's log as we travel to new places and revisit some ol' favorites. Come along and share our experiences and journeys.

Comments to postings are welcomed. We have elected to moderate all comments before the comment is published, so be patient, you comment will be posted.


Welcome to our Adventure

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I Am A Winner

     We're back at Little Farmer's Cay for the 5F festival.  The 5Fs are - Festival, First Friday, February, Farmers.  As last year was our first trip to the Bahamas, it was also our first 5F festival.  We had a great time last year at the festival and were reunited with some cruisers we had met elsewhere in the Bahamas.  (Click HERE to see lest years blog entry)  For those of you who have followed this blog, you know very well that I had entered the festivals Best Male Legs Contest last year and finished second to a fellow cruiser on M/V Second Star.  Last year (actually it was 2010) we had made the crossing from Miami to Bimini with Second Star.  I knew the competition well but I was robbed of the Best Male Legs title.   So, for the past week I have been working on tanning my legs.  Today, we went "into town" for a walk so I can start toning my leg muscles for the competition.   Word is that I'm the heavy odds-on favorite for the title because of my training and M/V Second Star may not be in the area.  But then on the other hand, I may just retire from competition and become an observer.  Either way, I know I am a winner.
View of the harbor at Little Farmers Cay on a beautiful but blustery day

No comments:

Copyright 2007 and Every Year Thereafter.

All Rights Reserved Including Photo Images and Text.

In Other words - You May Not Use it, Copy it or Steal it!