Have you ever seriously thought about living your dream? We did and now we are full time cruisers onboard M/V Big Run. Everyday is a new page to be written in our ship's log as we travel to new places and revisit some ol' favorites. Come along and share our experiences and journeys.

Comments to postings are welcomed. We have elected to moderate all comments before the comment is published, so be patient, you comment will be posted.


Welcome to our Adventure

Monday, December 27, 2010

LESS WIND

     I didn't ask for anything this Christmas, I didn't want to be greedy.  After all we became full-time cruisers and it doesn't get any better than that.  Sharon didn't want anything for Christmas either.  However a few weeks ago in early December I jokingly told Sharon that I would give her the Bahamas for Christmas.  So we made it to the Bahamas and had Christmas with a new friend here at Spanish Wells.  How cool is that?  We  had planned on leaving Spanish Wells on Sunday December 26th.  That didn't happen and we probably won't be leaving today because of the weather.   The problem is being generated by a very large low pressure that is now east of New York City.  Yeah, it's reaching that far south to the Bahamas and beyond.  But it is now time to ask for something and I hope Santa takes late requests.  I do believe in the Spirit of Santa and I have always told our children that I do believe in the Spirit of Santa when they would ask me about Santa.  So here goes - Santa, I have been a good boy.  May I please have some fair weather with LESS WIND?

No comments:

Copyright 2007 and Every Year Thereafter.

All Rights Reserved Including Photo Images and Text.

In Other words - You May Not Use it, Copy it or Steal it!