Have you ever seriously thought about living your dream? We did and now we are full time cruisers onboard M/V Big Run. Everyday is a new page to be written in our ship's log as we travel to new places and revisit some ol' favorites. Come along and share our experiences and journeys.

Comments to postings are welcomed. We have elected to moderate all comments before the comment is published, so be patient, you comment will be posted.


Welcome to our Adventure

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Table for One

     This photo was taken on Monday, less than 24 hours after Sharon's departure on Sunday. In a matter of hours I was able to convert a table for two into a table for one and a catch all for whatever as I work on the boat. I did manage to keep one end of the table for what a table is intended for - eating. And yes, that local tabloid at the far end is my place mat. Quite often when I have been banished to the boat, this table will collect more junk than shown in this photo, but I think this was a new record for the time taken to clutter up the table.
     This view of the table is nothing compared to the guest stateroom which looks like a hurricane disaster area. I expect to get my orders this week to shape (clean) up or ship out.
And now for something totally different, we are looking to gracefully slip Big Run back into the waters of Langford Creek next week and take our first outing of the season that weekend. I still have to do that bottom paint thing - any volunteers?

No comments:

Copyright 2007 and Every Year Thereafter.

All Rights Reserved Including Photo Images and Text.

In Other words - You May Not Use it, Copy it or Steal it!